You have complete control over your garden and wifi sprinkler controller anywhere, anytime via the iZone app on your smart device.
You also have the option of controlling your smart irrigation system via the touchscreen wifi irrigation controller installed at your home. Additionally, you can control your garden irrigation system with voice commands and connected devices such as Google Home and Amazon Alexa.
- Your smart sprinkler controller can be accessed from anywhere.
- Set between 8 and 24 stations for watering to give you flexibility and loads of customisation options (standard irrigation offers 8 station control).
- Watering can be set to automatically adjust using IFTTT (a web-based service that connects apps and wifi enabled devices).
- Pause scheduled watering for a set time when rain is forecasted automatically .
- Reduce water wastage and run-off using the Soak and Cycle mode, which divides watering time up to enable soaking between watering cycles.
- Adjust the length of watering times in cooler weather at the push of a single button.
- Set different watering schedules for different parts of your garden based on location-specific watering needs.
- Can be connected to an existing 24VAC reticulation system.
- Importantly, you can reduce your water bill.
For those building a new home, we recommend getting in touch with iZone early on. This means we can help you effectively plan and design your smart irrigation so it works in the most effective way with your landscape design.
Landscaping often represents a big investment as part of new builds, and smart irrigation can help you protect this investment.
iZone’s smart solutions include air conditioning, LED lighting, power, entertainment, and security.
Contact us today to find out more about our smart irrigation or other smart solutions.